Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Warisan Villa Progress Update






I'm back.... :) It has been quite a while since my last post. Busy doing my day-to-day work and personal matters.

To start with, i would like to share my new property progress (my 2nd property to be exact :) Thanks to Allah the almighty for giving me the opportunity to own this house...soon). This property would be our 'nest' for the coming years to come once it is handed over to the buyer insyallah by January 2011.

I went to Warisan Villa site few months back with my beloved hero just to see the progress of the development. Seems that everything is progressing well and most of the structural works within the neighbourhood are completed.

I was quite impressed with the built quality (judging from the exterior of the house only of course as the unit is locked). Although there are few areas that require some touch up (hope this will be resolved before handover to the buyer), i would say it meets the standard. Hopefully Sime Darby (the developer) will deliver a masterpiece to the buyer :)

I'm pleased to share some of the photos in this posting;






2 comments:

  1. haha... found you here bro. very nice house! house warming jangan lupe ye :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...ada juga org jumpa...aku tgk gak umah hang kat TTDI alam impian...nice surrounding eventhough skg ni byk lembu sana sini. Pasni kena panggil MBSA tangkap maa....hehe

    ReplyDelete